Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Nan Eomma Nun Appa


Synopsis :  

From Rosa Negra:

A plain highschool girl, Sun-Nam Bae.
She wanted to be free for once in her life, and decided to rebel. But the result of such rebellion.... being a mom?!

"Who the heck are you? Where did a ugly pumpkin like this roll in from? You think I was born a man, just to live with a ugly girl like you?"

Bravely standing her ground against a spoild young master, Chun-Doong Mah, with her child. Chun-Doong and Sun-Nam's tumultuous diary of raising a child!!


Author(s) : HWANG Mi Ri
Artist(s) : HWANG Mi Ri
Status in Country of Origin : 18 Volumes (Complete)
Associated Names :
난 엄마 넌 아빠
I Am Mama, and You Are Papa
I Mama You Papa
I Mama; You Papa
I'm Mama, and You're Papa
I'm the Mom You're the Dad
I'm the Mom, You're the Dad
Tôi là Mẹ còn anh là Cha - Vợ chồng trẻ con
Vợ chồng trẻ con


Genre : Drama / Romance / Shoujo 
Year : 2010

Raws  :

Volume 1 / Volume 2 / Volume 3 / Volume 4 / Volume 5
Volume 6 / Volume 7 / Volume 8 / Volume 9 / Volume 10
Volume 11 / Volume 12 / Volume 13 / Volume 14
Volume 15 / Volume 16 / Volume 17 / Volume 18 End

Other raws : Better Quality :


Volume 01 : Download                                 Volume 02 : Download / Mirror
Volume 03 : Download / Mirror                   Volume 04 : Download / Mirror
Volume 05 : Download / Mirror                   Volume 06 : Download / Mirror
Volume 07 : Download / Mirror                   Volume 08 : Download
Volume 09 : Download                                 Volume 10 : Download
Volume 11 : Download                                 Volume 12 : Download
Volume 13 : Download                                 Volume 14 : Download
Volume 15 : Download                                 Volume 16 : Download
Volume 17 : Download                                 Volume 18 : Download   End




39 comments:

  1. it would be soooo great if it was translated :D
    i tried reading it but i didn't understand much my korean isn't good enough yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it alredy translated to english or is it still in korean? Also is this website good for downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there, can someone tell me the password i need to open the file for volume 3 ??? and do i need the same password for the others or do i need new ones? thxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls can someone give me the password

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can I read it? I don't understand~

    ReplyDelete
  6. password i need to open the file for volume 3 ??!!!

    please password :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i reeaally like this manhwa! its different

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx for ur work but cant i have it in english plz i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly like this Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, i've read it in some web(in English), but the release verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy slow, i hope i can read Korean,

      Delete
  9. yh most her manho have aloooooooooong way in english i realy wish i can read Korean,

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes i'm realllllllyyyyyy like this manhwa. pleaseeeee releasssseeee fasterrrrrrrr


    ReplyDelete
  11. if you want faster releases, please help us with translating, cleaning or typsetting (manhwa shojo scans) We could really use help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. faster releases please
    i reallyyy LOVE this manhwa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks!!!! translations are really slow on this, so it's great to have the raws. Can't wait to see the main guy taken down a couple notches. Actually, more than a couple. xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really like this manga >,< . i hope you can translate in english too. i don't understand korean. btw, thanks for the raw ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you, your work is great

    ReplyDelete
  16. what is the password for downloading volume 9??? please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for make the download available, but I prefer read in English. Do you need help for cleaning or editing? I can't read korean but I hope I can help a lil bit :))) Maybe after the national exams this month I will ready to help you updating this manga!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks!! I really liked Nan Eomma Nun Appa



    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Como hago para ver el vol. 10? me pide un contraseña! y no se como se utiliza!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Como hago para ver el vol. 10? me pide un contraseña! y no se como se utiliza!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. can u plz finish this manhwa 1st..haha i can't wait for next chapter scan released. aish how i wish i could understand korean...haha still another 10 volume to go

    ReplyDelete
  22. Excuse me. I cannot download the volumes. Can you pls help me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. please can someone tells me what is the password?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I sabe this to bookmarks. I have some friends who maybe know korean... Can i dowload to translate to spanish? I only found 57 chapters in spanish and... I most know what happend !!! Xd sorry for my bad english and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi.. can i get the password.. i have been looking this manga so long... tq

    ReplyDelete
  26. please upload again links
    i can´t dowload this manga please

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just when I found the complete raws I can’t even access them ㅠㅠ (I don’t understand korean anyway. So if you update this in English that would be AMAZING) but thanks for all the updates so far

    ReplyDelete