Sunday, March 24, 2013

Oneshots 2! (Japanese)



Hi guys! I am the new admin, Nym. I hope you enjoy what I bring to the table. I am still figuring out Korean raws, but...I was looking through some Japanese raws, and I found a couple of really cute oneshots!


...But I can't read Japanese...

Oneshot 1: This looks like a "fangirl falls in love with the megane-bishie student council president" storyline. Neverless, it is cute.

(MF)Download


Oneshot 2: Hot Basketball Guy with an unusual character design, cute female lead, and blushies EVERYWHERE. Is 24 pages.
(MF)Download 

Oneshot 3: A guy who works as a waiter is cute around a client and gets into a fight. Is 20 pages.
(MF)Download

Oneshot 4: Cute perverts (both guy and girl) fall in love. At least, that is what I think it is. @_@. They like nurse offices. Is 32 pages.
(MF)Download

No comments:

Post a Comment