Monday, July 4, 2011

Fujoshi Kanojo



Synopsis :
From Yen Press: 

This blog is a record of battle as dictated by a man with a fujoshi girlfriend.
Okay, that was a lie. I’m not fighting at all.
The war is purely one-sided. Each day I am dragged further and further into the world of otaku.
I cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred by reading this blog and falling into the same predicament.
There is much otaku talk contained within, so please follow your directions carefully, and do not exceed your recommended dosage.


Author : PENTABU
Artist :  SHINBA Rize

Associated Names:
我的腐女友
腐女子彼女。
Akihabara Shojo
Ma copine est fan de yaoi (French)
My Girlfriend Is a Fujoshi
My Girlfriend Is a Rotten Girl
My Girlfriend Is a Yaoi fangirl
My Girlfriend's A Geek


Genre :  Shoujo/ Romance / Slice of Life / Fantasy / Comedy / 
Status : 5 Volumes (Complete)
Year : 2007

 Raws :
Volumes 01 - 05

No comments:

Post a Comment