Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Maeuigeom

Description
N/A

Author(s)
CHOI Soo Jeong 
KIM Kyung Mi

Year
2013
Genre
Adventure Drama Historical Josei Romance 
Status in Country of Origin
68 Chapters (Ongoing)
Associated Names
Осколок меча 
隼剑 매의검 
Hawk´s Sword

Download Links:
Chapter 01-05: Download 
Chapter 06-10: Download
Chapter 11-15: Download 
Chapter 16-20: Download
Chapter 21-25: Download
Chapter 26-27: Download
Chapter 28-30: Download
Chapter 31-34: Download
Chapter 35-38: Download
Chapter 39-42: Download   
Chapter 43-46: Download 
Chapter 47: Download
Chapter 48: Download 
Chapter 49: Download
Chapter 50: Download
Chapter 51: Download
Chapter 52: Download
Chapter 53: Download
Chapter 54: Download
Chapter 55: Download
Chapter 56: Download
Chapter 57: Download

6 comments:

  1. I have been looking for it everywhere. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drawing's pretty. Reminds me of Lee Eun Young. Can't wait to check it out. Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, the link is broken. Can you fix it? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful that you have the raw to the Maeuigeom series. I have enjoyed it alot. Must have read it 15 times already. There are broken links to some of the files. Can you please, please fix it? Also, do you more chapters available or know where I can download them? Greatly appreciated. -Lucy Lu.
    Here are the ones broken:C
    Chapter 21-25: Download
    Chapter 47: Download
    Chapter 48: Download
    Chapter 49: Download
    Chapter 50: Download
    Chapter 51: Download
    Chapter 52: Download
    Chapter 53: Download
    Chapter 54: Download
    Chapter 55: Download
    Chapter 56: Download
    Chapter 57: Download

    ReplyDelete